Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Halloween Must have this year ... My Minon's

I had so much fun making my R2D2 costume last year that I thought why not make the boys this year!  They have requested to be Minion's.  I went on a hunt for easy costume's to make.  I found this really easy Homemade Minion costume by Sunny at The Home Place.  

I put a SOS out on Facebook to get some help, my sewing machine died and I so need one to make the pants.  As I always say I can rock a hot glue gun just not so much on the sewing side.  

Here is what we will be making!  Cute huh? Cole wants to be the Purple Evil one (Go figure!), and Caden wants to be the Yellow one.

Here is Sunny's Finished Creation
Fingers crossed mine turns out as cute

Wish me luck!!

8 comments:

  1. Those are cute. i havent seen the movies but have heard they are cute from my girls. they have seen both. they went to the movies with a friend when the second one came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck....I know you can do it! Can't wait to see them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys will look so cute in those adorable costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you will do JUST fine - you are a very crafty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute! I'm sure yours will turn out great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! We have yet to see those movies, but I can imagine we'd love them! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover