Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Phineas and Ferb Lunch - Phineas

My boys love Phineas and Ferb so I thought I'd give my hand at making the main characters for their lunches!  We will start with my Phineas.


What you Need:
Triangle Cutter 
Bread
Carrots
Egg
Olive
Fixings

I found a triangle sandwich cutter the I used for his head.  I made a small triangle cut for his mouth.  For his eye I cut the circle from an egg and then a little bit of black olive for the eye. I was going to use a little black frosting gel but we had olives the night before and had a few left over :).  For the hair I cut some carrots strips.  I added some cheese and meat.  Cole loves hard boiled eggs so I cut one up for him and some grapes.


Another simple one to make!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

5 comments:

  1. My boys would go nuts for that! We are big Phineas & Ferb fans in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I guess I will learn what a Ferb is....heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job mom! I am sure the boys loved their lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok not to sound stupid here having my own two children but i have never heard of this before.. I am living under a rock??!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover