Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Angry Bird Lunch - Chuck and Red

Our last Angry Bird Lunch theme this week will feature Chuck and Red (yes I had to google their names, since the boys were asleep when I made this ... hehe).  This was actually a super easy one.  This is my 2nd time making red and I found some tricks to make it easier this time around.  Then Chuck was so simple, who could complain (this is after yesterday's angry bird lunch that almost made me want to throw the lunch and say never again ... lol).


What you need:

Chuck - PB&J Sandwich cut into triangle, Yellow Cheese, Black frosting gel (for the glue), Wilton Candy Eyes & Wilton Licorice.

Red - Babybel Cheese, Carrot (for nose), Black frosting gel (for glue), Wilton Candy eyes & Wilton Licorice.

Cheese Nips Angry Bird Crackers for the side.


I think I will hang up my Angry Bird Lunch making skills for a while .. lol

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

6 comments:

  1. You have some very lucky kids! I bet they're a hit at school during lunchtime! And think of all those kids who go home and tell their moms they want their lunch made cool, too. ;) Love the creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Goodness the baby bell cheese is genius!!!!!
    Love it!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lunch looks scrumptious. I would enjoy it myself. Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those came out awesome! As usual - good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your boys had to be the talk of the lunch table with that lunch! So creative and fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover