Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Cupid Time ... Fan"tache"tic Valentines Cards

It's time to put together valentines day cards again!  Since Mustache's are the rage this time, I had to make these for Caden's class.  I found these free printables Fan"tache"tic Valentines Cards on Plum Adorable.  I love her site I bought the thankful Thumb print tree last year on her site.  She has great printables you have to check her site out.   She had 4 colors to choose from I did the red and blue.



What you Need:
White Card Stock
Printer
Cutter (Scissors)
Hot Glue
Suckers

I printed her printable on some white card stock then took my paper cutter to trim them up.  I had Caden write his name on them.  I then took my handy hot glue gun and glued the suckers to the cards.  I found these really cool suckers at the Dollar Tree that had different sayings on each wrapper (like those nasty little heart candies).



Are you making Valentines?

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

7 comments:

  1. I think the kids are really going to like these this week! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful idea mom! You are such a talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. I'm sure their recipients will love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids don't have Valentine's parties at school anymore. They're too old now, but I always enjoyed seeing the Valentine's cards they'd come home with. The ones you created are super cute. And I'm betting the kids won't be getting another just like it.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover