Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Roar! Safari Baby Shower ... S'mores Monkey Bread

On the safari / Monkey Theme, I made this last dish that I have been dying to make forever but didn't have a party that I could bring to.  I wanted to make Monkey Bread then I saw this S'mores Monkey Bread version that I knew would be perfect!!  Mine didn't come out pretty stacked up but it sure was tasty.  


Ingredients

1/2
cup sugar
1/2
cup crushed graham crackers or graham cracker crumbs
4
cans Pillsbury® Grands!® Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1
cup milk chocolate chips (6 oz)
1/2
cup miniature marshmallows
1 1/4
cups marshmallow creme
3/4
cup butter
1
teaspoon vanilla

Steps

  • Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 6-cup (9-inch) fluted tube cake pan or angel food (tube) cake pan with cooking spray.
  • In large food-storage plastic bag, mix sugar and cracker crumbs. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into quarters. Place 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in sugar-crumb mixture; shake well. Continue to add more biscuit pieces to sugar-crumb until all are completely coated.
  • Layer biscuit pieces, chocolate chips and marshmallows in pan.
  • In 1-quart saucepan, melt marshmallow creme, butter and vanilla over medium heat. When mixture begins to boil, cook and stir 1 minute. Pour over biscuits, chips and marshmallows in pan.
  • Bake 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Place plate upside down over pan; turn plate and pan over. Remove pan. Serve warm.

Ooey Goeey is the best!!

Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

9 comments:

  1. Those look yummy! You certainly outdo yourself all the time.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet it is ooey-gooey and totally yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love anything to do with S'mores I can imagine this tasted delicious. Thanks for linking up at Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks sooo good. Pinned to my bread board. Would love for you to come and linkup tomorrow for the Let's Get Real Blog Hop at 5PM EST. mypinterventures.com

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover