Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, February 17, 2014

Roar! Safari Baby Shower ... Nilla Tiramisu Cookie Balls

I had these pinned a while back and had to give them a try for my Safari theme, they reminded me of Zebra strips.  These Nilla Tiramisu Cookie Balls were easy to make and I love how they looked.  I doubled the recipe thinking we would have a ton of guest, so we ended up with a ton of these.  A nice treat for them to keep since I was not taking any sweets home with me .. lol. 

Ingredients

1pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
60NILLA Wafers, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
3Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL Vienna Café, divided
# pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
2oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted

Directions

MIX cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1 Tbsp. coffee until well blended.
SHAPE into 36 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Mix white chocolate and remaining coffee. Dip balls in white chocolate mixture; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Drizzle with semi-sweet chocolate.
REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
ALEXIS NOTES:  I used chocolate melts that I had left over from my Christmas baking.  I buy them in the bulk section of Winco because it's so much cheaper.  I used the white and milk chocolate ones instead of the Baker's chocolate.  I also made larger balls then they did because I was in a hurry and needed to get this done quick.  So when I doubled the recipe I had around 36 balls.

These can be made a day or two ahead of time.  Enjoy!!!

Stay Tune for a few more Safari themed items

Thanks for Stopping by!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

11 comments:

  1. Oh yum!! I would love some of these right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who needs a baby shower? I can't wait for one to have these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy! Not helping my new resolution at all but they sure do look yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound amazing! I love tiramisu! Pinning!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sound delicious, I love anything with coffee in it. Thanks for linking up at Sweet and Savoury Sunday, stop by and link up again this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to have to try these. I love tiramisu. Thanks for sharing.
    Ali xxx

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover