Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I think I'm Insane ... I love my Insanity Workout!

I'm on my journey to loosing the weight I put on going back to a normal healthy diet (instead of the awesome diet that helped me loose fast but wasn't giving me all the good things my body needed).  In that I have been going to the gym 6 days a week, I love the gym gives me time to read on the elliptical.  Which is a great way to burn like 600 calories in 60 minutes but it wasn't doing a lot for me to help tone and really loose weight.

So I added in the water aerobics more thinking that would help, but sadly it wasn't doing the trick.  Then I had the brilliant idea to try bootcamp.  That class kicked my butt, It sadly was too much running for me.  I have a torn ACL and running for 30 minutes really made me limp out and not being able to walk for a few days.  

I waited a week then thought ok I'll give this a try again, my friends love this class.  So I hit up the YMCA and ask what room the class is in.  I go sit and wait for the class to start and to my surprise it was not bootcamp it was Insanity!  Oh lord what did I get myself into, but then I looked around and saw people of all ages and sizes.  Ok I'm not feeling so bad!  I did it, thought I may die a few times but it wasn't too hard and they showed modified moves that helped me with the jumping that can aggravate my knee or make my knee give out which is always fun in public.  It sucked at times but overall a good work out and was excited to go back on Wednesday.  So I think I found my new class to help me get back to where I wanted to know.  It's only Monday, Wednesday and Friday but I'll take it!


 

6 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm have been so impressed with your hard work and dedication. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great when you find the workout that does what you need and makes you want to go back again

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw that workout on TV. I strained my muscles just WATCHING it!!!! Keep up the good work!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. You rock. Better woman than I. I think I've had a good work if I park far from the door when I go shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover