Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Sloppy Goodness ... UnSloppy Janes

I found this on Pillsbury website for Grands! Unsloppy Janes to make for my kids and our friend dinner night.  NOW I didn't have Grands! on hand so I used the Walmart brand because I'm cheap like that ... lol.  This was a great way to have sloppy joe's with all the mess that is usually left for mom to clean up.

Ingredients

1
lb lean (at least 93%) ground turkey
1
can (15.5 oz) Manwich® sloppy joe sauce
1
can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® refrigerated biscuits
1/2
cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1
egg, beaten
Sesame seed
  • Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch skillet, cook turkey over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in sauce; simmer 5 minutes.
  • Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press or roll each to form 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and about 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press with fork to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheets. Brush tops with beaten egg; sprinkle with sesame seed.
  • Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.

ALEXIS NOTES:  I used Walmart brand refrigerated biscuits and they worked just perfect.



This is a recipe you can throw in the oven and be done in no time flat!

How do You Sloppy?

What's on your menu tonight?



Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome. I don't know if the boy would like it, but I would :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, they look delicious and so easy to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to try this. Sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to make this! My daughter is such a messy eater, so this might be great for us! lol Thank you for sharing at The Submarine Sunday Link Party!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover