Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Themed Birthday Gift ... Spring has Sprung

This weekend Cole had been invited to TWO parties of course at the same time and day!  So I had to split our time between the two parties.  Personally I would have loved to stay all day at the second party (of course for a Girl so Cole gave me the face that he had to go). The mom and her best friend were so much fun, I wish I could have stayed longer to maybe make friends .. LOL I'm so needing a Girl Friend.

I texted to RSVP for the event (because you know that is my crazy pet peeve that people don't do that) and asked what theme.  She let me know Spring / Hello Kitty.  So this girl went on a theme hunt!  You know me by now and my love for a theme!  This actually I must say is one of my favorite gifts I've made in a long time.


What you need:
Bucket (I found a pink one with flowers and Butterflies)
Spring Sign
Bubbles
Chalk
Flip Flops
Note Cards
Pinwheel
Flower Toy
Candy
Homemade Cookies
Stickers / Coloring Book
Large Clear Gift Bag
Ribbon
Card Stock (if you want to add tag)

Arrange all items in the bucket.  I put it in clear bag and tied it with a nice ribbon that reminded me of spring.  I found this cute FREE Printable for a Spring Bucket List on Love Bakes Good Cakes that I added to the ribbon before I tied it up.   You can really do anything you want with the bucket.  I just found all things that reminded me of spring, then a few Hello Kitty items I found.  Most items can be found at Dollar Store or Michael's Dollar Bin.

NOW of course I couldn't just leave it as is!  I had to bake some cookies (recipe and pictures to come soon) but if you're looking for a yummy recipe I made Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies.


Do you Theme Gift?

Thanks for Stopping by!


Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

5 comments:

  1. I love it. Only spring hasn't sprung here yet. It's 4 degrees this morning. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alexis,
    This is such a cute gift idea. Thanks so much for sharing with Adorned From Above's Link Party.
    Have a great week.
    Debi and Charly

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always come up with the cutest ideas for gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover