Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, March 31, 2014

Themed Birthday Gift ... Movie Madness (Teen Birthday Gift)

Next on my list of themed gifts is one I made my for my bosses daughter she is turning 17 this week and I wanted to make her something fun but didn't want it to be generic or something she may not like.  So I went on Google and found a fun gift idea for a Movie Madness on Cottage in the Oaks.  What teen doesn't love going to movies?  Most of these items can be found in the dollar bin except for the movie card I found the cheapest one $25 at the grocery store.


What You Need:
Clear Bag
Popcorn Bin (Or Bags)
Microwave Popcorn
Candy
Snacks
Gum
Drink
Gift Card
Ribbon

What you do:
I found a large clear gift bag that I arrange all the itmes in.  I tied it with fun ribbon I found at Michael's a while back.  It was red and white like the popcorn bags and the design reminded me of popcorn.  I used paper popcorn bags instead of the plastic popcorn bin I was going to to do, since I was mailing these items.

Any Parties coming up?

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. That would be perfect for ME on movie night :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done a movie night gift basket and everyone really liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a gift I would enjoy and I am sure it is a perfect gift for a 17 years old! (I certainly wouldn't need the candy.....the joys of being young)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover