Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Luck of the Irish ... You're the Pot of Gold

Well I of course needed to make something for the teacher's I made the Green Teach Gift Early this week.  I was just going to make 2 of them but then I came across This Gold version on Yesterday on Tuesday.  I hit up Michael's for a Shamrock cookie cutter (Let' me say it was my 2nd Michael's and 8th you read that right EIGHT store I went to, to find said cookie cutter).  While I was there I came across a bunch of Gold things and thought I can make a 2nd version of a teacher gift so I did!  NOW Michael's bins are $1.50 to $2 and the pot was on Sale for $4 so it was cost a bit more then the dollar tree version (link above).


What you Need:
Well anything Gold, this is what I found but do what you find!
Gold (yellowish) Emory Boards
Gold Glitter Pencils
Gold Notecards
Gold Small Picture Frame
Gold Glitter Clothes Pins
Gold Candy (Ferrero Rocher)
Not Gold Letter Stamp (Caden wanted to add in a K for Mrs. K)
Gold Ceramic Pot

Place all items into the pot, put large tall items in back and smaller in front.  I then found a FREE Pot o' Gold Printable on Hostess with the Mostess. I printed on cardstock and cut out. I took my handy hot glue gun and attached to the notepad, you could attach to the pot but since this was a nice ceramic pot (instead of a dollar tree one) I didn't.  You could always do a hole punch and add some ribbon and tie on to one of the items.  Easy and thoughtful gift!!


Any St. Patrick Day Plans?

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

4 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover