Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Themed Birthday Gift ... Lego Traveling Case

I saw a cool idea for a Lego Tray on Somewhat Simple.  I took this idea and ran with it, yes my normal over achiever took over.  It was my bosses son's birthday a few weeks back and I wanted to do something fun for him.  He took a bunch of friends to the Lego Movie so I knew this would be a GREAT gift for him.  I ordered President Business and the Executron off Amazon.  Well it of course took forever for these little guys to get to me, then it got crazy busy around her so I'm a little behind on the shipping of this gift.


What you Need:
Lego Building Plate (Found on Amazon)
Wood Box (Michael's)hen
3M Spray Adhesive
Lego Men
Lego's (to build and to spell Name)
Hot Glue Gun

The wood Box wasn't an exact fit for the plate so Rick cut it down for me and added the strip that we cut also into the box to make it almost a complete fit.  He used the 3M spray to attach the plate.  We then put some heavy items on it to make it stick.  Once that was dry I added the 2 men I bought.  Cole built a race car and a track.  Then I went to spelling out his name on the top of the box.  We have a TON of Lego's so instead of buying more I just used some of the boys that they had that they hadn't played with.  I arranged the Lego's using different sizes and kinds to spell his name and then hot glued them down to the wood lid. Tada done! It was a pretty simple gift to make but I think really cool and any boy would really like it.


Any Parties coming up?

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

5 comments:

  1. That is a wicked cute idea. My two are SOOOO into Legos and would have loved that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Facebook and it came out really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should do something like this for our Grandson. I know he would like it.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover