Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Prepping for the Party

We are getting close to the party on Saturday!  I have a few last minute things to make, bake the cupcakes and get decorations ready.  Here are few things left on the to do list:


Minecraft Candy Bars for the Treat bags found on Keeping it Simple
Minecraft-boy-valentines (6)

Food Tents, Water Bottles & Banner found on Catch My Party
Free Minecraft Party Printables
Free Minecraft Party Printables
Free Minecraft Party Printables
Steve Head for Utensils - Found on Pinterest just image

TNT Licorice - Found on Pinterest just image

Dirt Blocks found on Haniela's

Minecraft Creeper's - Nerdy Nummies

Gold Apples AKA Caramel Apples found on the Chow
Basic Caramel Apple
Minecraft Cake (Cupcakes) - Mamma D and DaBoyz
Minecraft Creeper Cupcakes MommaDandDaBoyz.net

Card Keepsake book found on Happy as We know It
Wouldn't this be cool to do after the party

Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. So many awesome things......
    I saw on Tori the other night that Liam had a Minecraft party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! I am borrowing most of these ideas in August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi please send me a food tents. My mail is veroonline@gmail.com. I want print its in spanish for My boy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi please send me a food tents. My mail is veroonline@gmail.com. I want print its in spanish for My boy thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi please send me a food tents. My mail is veroonline@gmail.com. I want print its in spanish for My boy thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi please send me a food tents. My mail is veroonline@gmail.com. I want print its in spanish for My boy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry the food tents are not my creation. The link above will take you to the person that designed them.
      Food Tents, Water Bottles & Banner found on Catch My Party

      Delete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover