Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Treat ... Easter Chick Oreo's

Next on the list to make is for Cole's classmates.  I found these super cute Easter Chick Oreo Pops on About a Mom's Website.  Her's were on a lollipop stick, I did just the chicks to make it easier plus less mess for the teacher to have to pick up.


What You Need:
Oreos
Lollipop Sticks (optional)
Wilton Yellow Candy Melts (melted)
Orange heart shaped sprinkles (beak)
Orange flower shaped sprinkles (feet)
Yellow flower shaped sprinkles (hair)
Wilton Candy Eyes

Directions:
1. Carefully separate the Oreo, to insert the lollipop stick. Use a dab of  candy melts or frosting to secure the stick between the  2 cookie halves. Allow to set for a few minutes.

2. Dip the Oreo Pops into the candy melts, and carefully shake off any excess. Smooth a bit with the back of a spoon if needed.
3. While the coating is still soft, place 2 eyes onto the chick. Next, add 1 candy coated chip for the beak and 2 orange wild flower sprinkles near the bottom for the feet. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and chill until chocolate coating is set.
ALEXIS NOTES: I skipped the lollipop stick and added a little yellow flower candy to the top of the chick to look like a little hair sticking up.



I found these really cute bags at the Dollar Tree.
That way the kid's can take it home if they want.

Any Easter Parties or Plans?

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

8 comments:

  1. I Love the eyes on it the best. They look surprised and they are cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL me too! I was dying laughing when I dropped them on some looked crossed eyed and some looked like wow!

      Delete
  2. Those came out cute and I bet they are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies are adorable. I bet the kids loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute:):)
    Seen it on Ginger Snap Crafts.
    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh ... too cute. Now I am not sure which one I would like best. The chicks or the bunnies. They are both way too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! I love your yummy creations! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover