Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Things that are going on ... Spring Break Yeah!

It's spring break and that means boys home while mom is working from home ... oh yes you guessed it! Mom is about to locked into a padded room.  Thankfully Rick is off during the week for two days so I had some help those days.  So while he is home and the boys are kicking the ball against the house over and over I thought I was going to scream.  So I did what any good mom (insert laugh / half cry) would do and went to Amazon and searched how much a soccer goal would be.  I found some cheap ones but they were small the large one's were rather spendy.  So I went to my handy friend Google Images and searched for DYI Soccer Goals.  I found an awesome tutorial on I can Teach My Child.

The project will come soon, but wanted to share!  We're waiting on the net I ordered on Amazon that will hopefully be here today.  The Goal came together in probably 20 minutes and the boys and Rick had fun building it together.


And Mom needed a little refreshing too.  When I was young I was a Towhead (very white blonde hair), the older I get sadly the darker my hair gets.  So it was time to touch up those roots and get my hair done, feeling so much better ... Well hair wise still fighting a nasty head cold.

Hope you all have a GREAT Day!

6 comments:

  1. I love getting my hair done, too! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie! Me too, it always puts me in a good mood!

      Delete
  2. You look super!! I hate when I have roots showing so I try to keep them covered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is really nice. I've got to do something too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad Rick was home to help out a little bit and how cool is that soccer goal!!! Your hair looks great. (I was extremely blonde as a child too!)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover