Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, May 19, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift ... You're Awesome to the Core!

Onto our next Teacher gift, another one that would be perfect any time of year even the end of the year gift.  I found a great post on Shaken Together for Fruit Filled Teacher's Gifts.  I used the Awesome to the Core one.

The PTF suggested fresh fruit for one of the days and this worked perfect.  So simple but so awesome!


What you need:
Apple
Cupcake Liner
Clear Bag
Ribbon
Card Stock

Wash your apple (I know it seems to be a no brainer but just in case).  Dry off apple, put the apple in a cupcake liner.  I used one that was a shiny silver to give it a little pop.  Put in a clear Bag, I find mine at the Dollar Tree 25 pack for $1.  They are the best I've come across so far.  I had some left over apple ribbon from a gift I made for a teacher last year.  I wanted to jazz up the printable a little so I took her idea and added on.  I did a Google Search for Clipart Apples and copied it into word document.  Added the wording and printed onto a 5x7 cardstock paper I had on hand.  I punched a hole with my hole punch and added to the ribbon on the bag.


Take less than 5 minutes to make but so cute!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Where do you come up with all these clever ideas? So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea. My D-I-L is always looking for teachers gift ideas. I will send her over here to take a look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I added it to my pinterest board.
    http://www.pinterest.com/mathninjatutor/gift-ideas-for-teachers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet! I would love one of these :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover