Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

On to Planning the NEXT Party

Caden bday is in July but school ends mid June so I'm thinking of doing his party the weekend school ends.  To hopefully get a few of his friends to come, he is so worried that no one from school will show.  So I'm putting my planning hat back on!  I of course started my Pinterest board about 6 months ago ... LOL when he told me he wanted a minion theme.  

So I thought I'd show what will be happening in the next few weeks for us:

Despicable Me Invitations 5 | despicable me invitation, pixar character, birthday party, minions ...

Despicable Me cupcakes

More Cupcakes Via Diana Daniels
Super easy Despicable Me Minion cupcakes. Use mini marshmallows for the eyes. Total time saver and the kids still loved them!

Love the movie "Despicable Me" and loved the little Minions.  I made these Minions out of Milano cookies!  I used yellow candy melts, blue fruit rollups, white Smarties candies, black licorice rope and edible black marker.

Minion Watermellon Found on humorswitch.com
minion (despicable me) - Fruit Salad

One Lucky Pickle: The Party Chronicles: Episode 2- Despicable Me

How to make a Minion pinata for a Despicable Me party.

We will outside at the Lake
water guns for Vector's squid launchers (oh yeah...) despicable me birthday party

Despicable Me - Cups and Water Guns

Minion Caps

Minion Bags & Wall Hanger Found on ajnrileysmommy.blogspot.com
Minion Bags

Cookie Robots

Cute!! Despicable Me 2 Minion Candy Spoons with Free Printable #Easter Tags. Fun idea for a party! #recipe #party #DespicableMe 2 #minions LivingLocurto.com

Despicable Me birthday party box of shame prop

Not to do with Minions but we'll be the lake and have a fire
s'mores bar

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I like the minion party idea. Both of mine are August, so I get to do a joint party - thank god.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party ideas are all great. You get such good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, do you every take time for yourself.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my - that is going to be one cute party

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover