Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Teacher Appreciation Gift ... Thanks A Latte

Last week was Teacher Appreciation week, but I wanted to finish my post of the Minecraft party so I had to share what we did for the teachers.  The PTF gave suggestions for each day, one day was a handmade card.  I found this really cool FREE printable for Thanks a Latte on Eighteen 25.  As you know I love these amazing bloggers that make these items and give free printable's, in my world they are rockstars!!


What you Need:
White Card Stock
Coffee Gift Card
Coffee Sleeve
Ribbon
Hot Glue Gun (or Glue)

I picked up a Starbucks giftcard while I was grocery shopping so I had to use a sleeve I picked up from target.  I would have liked to use a Starbucks one, but I didn't have time to run there so I used what was handy.  You know me I love my hot glue gun, you can use regular glue but I'm all about my glue gun.  

Print the card, if you have 5x7 paper print on that if not use a regular sheet and cut yourself. If you know me I'm all about no waste and I had some 5x7 paper on hand (you can even use 4x6).  I cut the coffee sleeve in half and trimmed to fit on the card.  I should have trimmed a little more now looking at it, but it turned out pretty cute!  I took the hot glue and went along the bottom and the side and attached to the card.  She tied her's with twine I had some green ribbon left over from a previous project and used it :).  Wrap the ribbon around twice so you can tie in front.  When all dry insert the gift card in the top of the sleeve.  Have your little one write their name on the bottom next to from.


Quick and Easy but so worth it!  Cole's teacher came up to me and said her and her boyfriend thought it was the cutest card she had ever received!!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

9 comments:

  1. So darn cute. And who wouldn't love that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! She said it was one of her favorite gifts she ever got :)

      Delete
  2. That is adorable and I'm sure every teacher can use a cup of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift, they came out so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable card! I love how easy it sounds but looks like you spent all day making it :) Thanks for sharing with Snickerdoodle Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks a" latte" for linking up at Submarine Sunday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features today at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to the party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/06/make-it-pretty-monday-week-102.html Hope to see your prettiness again at the party. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover