Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Boxes Done & A "Manly" Gift

I finally finished the Valentine's boxes for the boys to take to school, I'm so grateful that Valentine's day is on Thursday this year it gave extra days to complete things!  These boxes I think turned out so cute!  I found the idea for the Monster and the Dog on Danielle's Place.  Her's are a bit more detailed then mine but I think the boys and I did a great job.

Monster - 

What you will need:
Tissue Box
Craft Foam or Colored Card Stock
Acrylic Patio Paint
Low Temp Mini Glue Gun
White Paper or Craft Foam for the Teeth
Multi-colored Feather Boa
White paper or craft foam for the teeth
Scissors
Googly Eyes
(Alexis Notes: I used loose multi colors feathers - cheaper. The dollar store had foam feet so I cut them down to make the monster feet.  I used a foam piece that I cut into the arms and the tongue.)

I'm sorry for instructions you will have to go to Danielle's Place she requested I take these down that it is stealing putting them up. She has also requested I take down the step by step pictures and direct you to her page.

Dog 

What you Need:
Tissue Box
Craft Foam or Colored Card Stock
Acrylic Patio Paint 
Low Temp Mini Glue Gun
White Paper or craft foam for the Teeth
Silver Chenille Stem
Brown Feather Boa
White paper
Scissors
Googly Eyes
(Alexis Notes - I skipped the Chenille Stem along with making a collar and used loose feathers instead of a Boa to save money)


I'm sorry for instructions you will have to go to Danielle's Place she requested I take these down that it is stealing putting them up. Pictures on how to do has also been taken down by her request.


Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope you all have a blessed day with wishes of love!


P.S. I had to add one more thing on.  Since I'm a such a good mom I almost missed doing a gift for Rick ... ugh.  So I found a "Manly" Valentine on The Crafty Blog Stalker's website.  I took this and made it to Rick's taste.  

You Need:
Jerky
Sugar Babies (Since he's my Sugar Daddy to my Sugar Babies)
glass vase (Dollar Tree)
Almond Joy (his favorite candy)
Sandies Cookies (his favorite cookie)
Trident (his favorite gum)
red ribbon

I tried to shove the sugar babies in their boxes in the glass vase but didn't fit so I took them out and put in the bottom of the vase.  I added the Jerk and used those as my anchors to hold in the other items.  I pushed the other items and done!  I added a balloon that say I love you :).


Ok now I'm done! LOL

15 comments:

  1. Oh, those came out SOOO cute. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those came out really cute.
    Your the best! Now relax and have a Happy Valentine's Day....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those valentine boxes are very cute... you do great at crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute ideas! I wish the kids' classes decorated Valentine's boxes...they usually just put stickers on bags and call it good :-/ I remember decorating boxes when I was a kid and it was SO much fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are AWESOME!!!! My boys didn't have to make any at home this year.... all done at the school (THANK YOU JESUS! I need nothing more on my list of crap to do!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Valentine boxes are too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Copyright Infringement - I link how you have your material protected by copyscape when you copy other people's ideas. I asked you to follow my copyright regulations that state, if you make a craft from Danielle's Place, you must place a link back to the site, you may only publish a short description of the craft with a link back for the complete directions. Do not state that I said you were stealing the craft next to the craft. You made a derivative of my craft which means it is still recognizable as my craft. I could make you take the whole thing down, but I didn't. Remove the direction pictures. Or better yet, just come up with your own designs. See this page: http://www.daniellesplace.com/html/Copyright.html

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover