Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Can Pasta be light? Well let’s try …

We love our pasta around here, but trying to find ways that are low fat are far and few between.  I found this Baked Beef Ziti on Nancy’s Recipe Box a great blog with weight watcher recipes.  This was a good recipe I of course would love more sauce but that of course would be fat … lol.

Recipes2

Baked Beef Ziti (WW 5pts)

Pasta, Whole Wheat Pasta, Ziti, Weight Watcher, 5 Points

See Baked Beef Ziti (WW 5pts) on Key Ingredient.

Next on our list was for this Spaghetti Pie which Cole asked for a double helping of which is always a good sign.  I used whole wheat pasta but you can use regular.

Recipes3

Spaghetti Pie (WW 7 pts)

Weight Watcher, Spaghetti, Whole Wheat Pasta,

See Spaghetti Pie (WW 7 pts) on Key Ingredient.

So there you have it pasta overload!  It’s Tuesday right so this week is moving along?  Oh man it’s a train I think that may have run over me, it may have backed up over me a few times … lol.

So what’s on your menu?  Pasta?  Light or high fat (If so I’m so living threw you)!

9 comments:

  1. I love making spaghetti pie with left over pasta! I try to cook healthier but it is still fattening:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pasta! Every now and then I get energetic and fix chicken noodle casserole and bake it in serving size dishes to put in the freezer. That is the pasta I am having today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me looooves pasta too.. and, light pasta?! sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one might not be saucy enough, but that second one looks soooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be having pasta tonight too! Pizza casserole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been having too much pasta lately! I love angel hair pasta, but it doesn't love me because every time I eat it I gain weight! I will have to try this recipe. Thanks
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. No idea yets.. I was thinking hamburger helper but not sure..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those both look delicious. So how is the light cooking going. Has it helped with weight loss?

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover