Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tuesday Dinner w/ Friends Chicken & Mini Apple Pies

Last Tuesday I whipped up this meal that was a huge hit!  First off I made Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella, now mine wasn’t as pretty as here’s but mine was still very tasty!  PLUS it’s always a good way to get veggies into the kids.  Mine aren’t usually picky but our neighbor’s boy did come over and at first he was I don’t like veggies but we had him try a bite and he said wow this is good!

Recipes

Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella (WW 4pts)

<p>What a great way to get some veggies in with your chicken. The boys <span class="caps">LOVED</span> it.</p>

See Chicken Rollatini Stuffed with Zucchini and Mozzarella (WW 4pts) on Key Ingredient.

Next on this list was Easiest Pasta and Broccoli Recipe which was a hit with everyone but me … lol I know it was just ok but everyone else LOVED it!

Recipes1

Easiest Pasta and Broccoli (WW 8pts)

<p>Another yummy pasta with your veggies :)</p>

See Easiest Pasta and Broccoli (WW 8pts) on Key Ingredient.

Next on my list was some bite sized apple pies, it called for store bought pie crust so I made my own Baker’s Secret Pie Crust.  Sometimes I must say it may just be easier to buy it even though it is a heck of lot cheaper … lol.

Recipes2

Baker's Secret Pie Crust

Pie Crust, Cake Flour, Dessert

See Baker's Secret Pie Crust on Key Ingredient.

Recipes3

Bite Sized Apple Pies

<p>A perfect little snack!</p>

See Bite Sized Apple Pies on Key Ingredient.

Happy Monday everyone hope you had a wonderful weekend we had a busy one as usual and mom is still not feeling up to par (had a crud … ugh). 

So what is on your menu for tonight?

12 comments:

  1. I want everything on the menu! So sorry you still aren't feeling well... hope you are much better this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OM GOSH! Bite Sized apple pies? Yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave to make new recipes for company! I'd always want to try it once first-LOL! They do look yummy though! LOVE the little pies! Reminds me of what I do with leftover pie crust...I make little cinnamon sugar rolls, but never thought to put a piece of an apple in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMM those apple pies look delish and cute! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are better soon.

    The little pies are very clever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy...
    I am not sure what is for dinner...

    have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those apple pie bites look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pasta looks yummy, as do the pies!! I'm hungry!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. May I come and live with you? You always have something good cooking at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chicken with zucchini sounds great! My husband is suddenly into zucchini so this would be a great dinner for us! And of course, the apple pie sounds amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your amazing. Three recipes in one day...OMG! These all sound wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover