Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

We Doodle, We Boo & We Suit Up

These darn boys as color crayons, and even a permanent marker.  I’m telling you some days!!  Thank God Magic Eraser’s can help a little bit, well it helped some.  So let’s just say the art table with coloring items are moved next to my work desk.

Blogger Pics

Saturday after I finished up on Work I got dressed and dressed the boys up.  I did try to find my witch hat (according to Rick’s it’s fitting for me … lol).  The zoo we are members of had what they call Zoo Boo.  Dress up in costumes for a fun day of activities.

Blogger Pics1

Our Tuesday Dinner friends came along with us for some play time!

Blogger Pics2

We feed the goats, did some crafts, saw some cool animals.

Blogger Pics3

I made some lunch for the kids, which we stopped and snacked on a few times.  And check out the cool pumpkin that was carved.

Blogger Pics4

Cole & Rick did some decorating around the house.

Blogger Pics5

Sunday after church we hit JcPenny for a new shirt and tie for picture day at Cole’s school.  Then we went over to the playcenter at the Mall.  We didn’t stay long one little boy kept following Caden and everywhere Caden sat in something this little kid would come up and start yelling at Caden to get out.  One time he even pushed Caden.  I said something and the parents gave ME a dirty look.  NOT once said anything to their kid!

Blogger Pics6

Picture day at Cole’s school.  He thought he was so spiffy, we even (2nd pic) put Dad’s hair gel in!  Last year Cole’s school pic is on their website advertising for the school.  He thinks every year he’ll get his new pic up .. lol.  Poor guy his pants were too big and all I had was a dino belt, which he told me was not cool … lol.

Blogger Pics7

Happy Wednesday, Sorry I haven’t been by it’s been a bit nutty around here with work and I haven’t gotten much me time when I clock out.

6 comments:

  1. That zoo thing sounds like so much fun... tell cole here in New york Dino belts are the latest fashion!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costumes on the boys. Looks like they had a fun time. The decorations look great! Cole looks so adorable/handsome and grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time you had... I love that eraser too.. Not cool about the child at the play center... Love ya Poser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Magic Eraser is always a staple at my house. It's amazing what it will remove. Cole looked very nice for picture day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun week! :) Your son looks so cute in those last pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover