Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, October 13, 2011

I laughed so hard I almost tinkled .. TMI?

Rosie Show

Since the demise of my OLD favorite talk show “The Talk” I have kind of given up on talk shows.  I do DVR Ellen which a fun show and I seem to fast forward threw some of it.  Then I was watching something the other day (yup it was some soul sucking show I’m sure) and before I could fast forward to back to the mind numb I saw a commercial.  Rosie O’Donnell is returning to the talk show game.

The first episode was a little rocky but hey you should expect that, but by the 2nd one they had it going and then 3rd and I’m hooked.  At first I thought I’ll just fast forward threw the songs and games etc.  But then I found myself glued to the show!  This first part she does stand up the old skool way with a mic and all.  LOVE it!  OMGosh this show is hilarious and I can’t stop laughing and loving every minute of it EVEN the game part!!

If you have not watch this show I highly suggest you check it out, heck DVR it so you catch them all!  Rosie has great timing and makes you laugh so hard you almost tinkle … What it is true!  Watch this show you will love it I promise … well I have no money so you can’t come after me if the promise doesn’t come true … lol.

Anyone else seen it?  Enjoy!!!

8 comments:

  1. Never heard of it, but am not a Rosie fan so I'll stay away. Glad you like it though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't watched it yet. I will try to program it...So far I haven't found any new shows that are good. I am looking forward to the fairy tale show on abc it's about all these fairy tale characters that come to the real world but I don't think that they are aware of their true identities.
    As always thank you for your sweet comments on my blog!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also not a Rosie fan so I will probably stay away too. Not a big fan of Oprah either

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love her show - I knew it was airing but had not checked it out yet. I will do so! I can always use a gut busting laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen it yet. I will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having a hard time watching talk shows lately. I do FF a lot.
    I like the guest part the best so I FF and pretty much only watch that. I am taping Rosie and it's not bad. I have enjoyed Oprah's new life lessons show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen previews for the show and hope to catch it sometime. I was going to watch it the other day but my husband is soooo not a Rosie fan. I'll have to watch it when he's not around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me too!!! Read my latest post...have tissues ready...

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover