Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Feeding the Troops

For Christmas I used my bonus to buy Rick a new garage door with an opener.  Tonight he had some buddies come over to help him install and my Tuesday night dinner friend came over tonight instead of last night so I switched my meal plan up at the last minute.  I was pretty darn excited with what I came up with.

First off I saw this on my new obsession Pinterest and found a recipe for Cheesy Artichoke Bread.

Blogger Pics7

Cheesy Artichoke Bread

Bread, French Bread, Cheesy Bread

See Cheesy Artichoke Bread on Key Ingredient.

Then I saw this Scooters Spaghetti that looked easy to do and how can I go wrong with friend onions on top?

Blogger Pics8

Scooter’s Spaghetti

Dinner, Spaghetti, Beef, Casserole

See Scooter’s Spaghetti on Key Ingredient.

And I had a bag of cranberries that I had to use up so my friend Google lead me to Apple-Cranberry crisp.

Blogger Pics9

Apple-Cranberry Crisp

Dessert, Crisp, Apple, Cranberry

See Apple-Cranberry Crisp on Key Ingredient.

In a way I can’t wait for next week then I might be back on track.  For now some more recipes Smile.  Hope you might enjoy one of them!

Anything special on your menu tonight?

8 comments:

  1. That spaghetti looks yummy! Of course, my kids and dad wouldn't eat it but I would! (Did I tell you I'm cooking dinner for the WHOLE family most nights?)

    Don't you love Pinterest? I've found some really good recipes on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried artichokes in years, so not even sure I like them. I didn't the last time I tried them. The bread looks great although the desserts looks delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything sounds delicious but OMG I want some of that bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasta and I are best buddies! I am also pals with chocolate and fries. Right now Jenny craig isn't speaking to me.
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. All three sound just delicious, and that was so sweet of you to do that for Rick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've gotta remember to not come by here when I'm HUNGRY!!

    Isn't Pinterest fun??? I'm following you on there now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont u just love pinterest! ive been on there for a long while now... lol it was my friend everytime i was put on bed rest threw my 3 pregnancies... the cheesy artichoke bread looks divine!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover