Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, September 28, 2012

Well they ate more this time, I guess it was a hit?

Last week I posted about the cookies I was going to try for the PTF meeting, well I was a week early so I had to wait to try them until this week.  Cole helped me make them it really I think was the easiest recipe I've made so far.  Time and money wise it was a winner on my end.  So I know not everyone likes lemon so I figured most wouldn't try, but there really wasn't many who grabbed.  I think Cole and one of the husbands ate the most, so at least I knew they were good (Little Cole isn't afraid to tell me when a recipe sucks).  I was able to give the same husband who liked the cookies the rest so he could take to work to share.  So it wasn't the gang busters that I hoped for but good reviews from the few that tried it.  Maybe a meeting at 7pm isn't the best for goodies, come on I'm trying to feel better why my goodies aren't flying off the plate.  I found these yummy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies (yes I didn't try one due to the diet but my critical tester did and loved them) on Mad in Crafts site.



LEMON COOL WHIP COOKIES

8 oz. container of Cool Whip 
1 box of lemon cake mix
1 lemon

Mix together the lemon cake mix and COOL WHIP.  Squeeze in the juice of one lemon.

Spoon onto greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 10 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.

TIP:  To get more juice from a lemon or lime, roll the fruit with your hand on the counter before you cut it in half.  I also found using my ice cream scoop and then rolling the cookies into balls before putting on the baking sheet made for perfect cookies coming out.



Enjoy, I say with the cost and time for this recipe it is perfect for on the go need to make a treat quick.

7 comments:

  1. Maybe people are still full from dinner.

    I'm not a big fan of lemon so I would not have eaten one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look fantastic and I love Lemon, I would definitely have been greedy! I have never seen 'Cool Whip' in the UK...I don't know what I could substitute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling those were gonna do well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you posting about these cookies and they look even more delicious this time around. I can't imagine why your homemade goodies aren't going over well. At my house, they'd be gone in a New York minute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy these look so good. I just made some lemon cookies over the weekend and sadly they didnt turn out to great but these looks so simple and delish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum, these sound awesome and easy! I love love lemon so I will definitely have to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover