Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, February 15, 2013

Refresh of Me!!!

Well after a week of going crazy with doing every valentine thing I saw on Pinterest.  Mind you after the following week when I was running around crazy doing items for Caden's half Birthday (summer birthday's get to celebrate 1/2 birthday in school) ... sooo that post will come back next week!  So I needed a little refresh of myself.  My amazing hairdresser / cousin moved over Christmas and has been in unpacking h**l so we had to put off getting my hair done for 2 months.  My roots went from a 8 week need to be colored to almost 16 week trashy girl look ... lol!  Oh yes I was looking frazzled.  And since the scale hasn't budged in 2 weeks I was feeling rather down :(.  SOOO I was super excited to be getting a fresh new cut and color.

So I was watching lifetime (no comments and if you know me your just smiling because I LOVE that station) and fell in love with Candice Cameron's hair when she was in Puppy Love.  So I asked my cousin to give me that color ... and she ran with it and then since my face is looking so thin (her words but hey I agree) we went with a super short and sassy do!  I think this really is the best cut and color I've had in a long time.  And this time I actually can look at myself (I mean really look at myself ... before I avoided mirrors) to admire my cut and heck just the face looking back at me.

The inspiration

And here I am:
(don't mind the zit on my nose .. ugh)




Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all have a wonderful day!


14 comments:

  1. That looks sooooooooo pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY sexy! I love it. I wish I could rock a cool hair style like that and the color is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! She did a fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks adorable and I love the back. I hope to get mine done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute and I love how the back looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sister's cut is like yours. It looks great on you and the color is perfect! Yeah, I will I could rock a cut like that too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME! I actually have a very similar cut, but your color looks way better than mine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute haircut! It looks great on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have thick hair so I don't feel like I can pull off short hair. It just LAYS there. I have to be able to pull it back in a ponytail! (And wear a ball cap without looking like a boy!) :)

    I LOVE the back, however! Saucy!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover