Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, February 11, 2013

Super Hero's & Popcorn ... What More Could you Want?

Well I finished two more of more Valentine Day projects!  3 more to go but let's just hope I finish those tomorrow.  Today I show off Caden's class Valentine's and a gift for Cole's teacher.

First off we start with the Superhero Valentines I found on Little Bit Funky.  The super cute cape printable is found on Less Ordinary Designs, they are free make sure you say thank you.

What you Need:
Superhero Printable FREE from Less Ordinary Designs 
stiff felt (I used foam sheets from the Dollar Store)
hole punch
2in paper punch (or you can use scissors)
coordinating ribbon
lollipops (tootsie pops have nice superhero colors)
glue (hot or craft will work)
cape template

Cut or Punch out the superhero circles and emblems for the capes.  Cut the cape (I created one you can use it if you would like.  Just save the picture and print, I used it as a template to cut the capes out). Glue the superhero emblems onto the capes. Use a hole punch to punch hole in the top of the cape.  Slide the lollipop through the hole and tie a coordinating ribbon below. Punch a hole in the top and bottom of the word circles and slide onto the stick.  They were very cute and easy to make.


Last on the list to do is a teacher gift.   I found a picture on Marci Coombs website for The Pop-Pop Pop-ular Teacher! Valentine's Gift!  

What you Need:
Popcorn Container (found at the Dollar Store)
2 Bags of Microwave Popcorn
2 Boxes of Candy
Ribbon
Card Stock to add the personal message

Add the popcorn and candy into the container.  I typed up the message in word and attached with a ribbon.  Oh yeah it was that easy!

I hope you have a wonderful day and maybe try out one of these easy Valentine's Day Gifts.

10 comments:

  1. Those are SOOOO cool. My boys would love to be the ones handing out those superhero valentines on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my favorite ideas you've ever done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grandson would love the Super Heros popcorn. You are just full of all kinds of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are both really cute. Girl, you don't have to be super mom! It's really sweet of you but it's time to relax and enjoy some free time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teacher's appreciation week is coming up around here.... GREAT ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lollies are cute, but I love the POP POP POPular teacher! Must pin for teacher appreciation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lollies... too darn cute. Just curious to know what type of paper did you use for the superhero label?

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover