Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

End of School Year Ideas ... Smartie Pants Treat Bags

I saw this really cute idea for Kindergarten treat bags on Ginger Baby Mama.  She made a cute note that she attached as usual I'm running around with several projects going on so I needed something quick and fast.  Thank you Google Search and I came across a super cute FREE Penguin Smartie Pants Printable on Nothing but Country.  I took my circle cutter and cut the tags out.  This was a super easy item to make, I hit the dollar store and picked up everything I needed.


Supplies Needed:
Clear Bags (25 for $1)
Ribbon ($1 - I thought I grabbed red but it's more a burnt red)
Pencils (12 pack for $1 - I bought 3 pks)
Bubbles (3 pack for $1 - I bought 3 pks)
Smarties (1 Bag $1)
Cardstock & Printer

What you do:
Take a clear bag add a bottle of bubbles, pencils and smarties.  I printed the cute printable and took my circle cutter to make a circle.  You could also use a punch with scallops or something fun!  I took a hole punch and punched a hole in my circle and added a ribbon.  Tied the bag with a ribbon and the tag!  Oh yes it was that easy, but so easy and I just know the kids will love these.




Simple and adored by the little ones!

A sneak peak at the Graduation Cap Cake I made for the Kindergarten Class.
I'm making 2 for a friend this weekend and had to make a practice one.
It's not perfect, but I think it turned out pretty cute!
Post to come next week!


Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, you go all out. End of the year gifts for our kids is unheard of around here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cake turned out awesome!! I can't even begin to imagine how you made it...I'm not very good at decorating cakes :-/

    Very cute treat bags! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put all of us other Mothers to shame. What great ideas you come up with Alexis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Smarty pants treat bags and the cake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the kids loved those bags and the cake is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so creative! What a cute idea for classroom favors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the graduation cap! :) What cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. We hope to see you at this weeks party starting at 8:00PM tonight.
    Debi and Charly
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing with last weeks Adorned From Above Blog Hop 54. We look forward to seeing what you have to share with us this week. The party opens at 8:00PM Mountain time.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover