Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, May 20, 2013

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner ... Slow Cooker Chicken Taco's

We had our dinner friends over the other week and I knew taco's are always a big hit with all the boys (her one and my two).  I bought Chicken on sale so we had a week of chicken recipes.  I didn't want to do taco's with ground beef, so I wanted to go with chicken.  BUT I didn't want it to be just plain chicken so I found a easy 3 ingredient recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Taco's on the Six Sister's Stuff. Looking for a way to spice up Taco night well you found it!

Ingredients:
1 envelope taco seasoning (I used reduced sodium seasoning and it was still delicious)
5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
1 (16 oz) jar of your favorite salsa


Directions:
Spray your slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray for easy clean-up. Place chicken in the bottom, pour salsa on top, and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Cook on high for 4 to 6 hours or on low for 6 to 8 hours. When done, the chicken should shred easily when stirred with a fork.

ALEXIS NOTES: I buy taco seasoning in the bulk section at winco and store in my plastic spice bottles.  I again use the mixer to shred the chicken!



Hope you give this a try it I swear took less then 5 minutes to put it in the crockpot, then before time to serve I put the cooked chicken in my mixer with the paddle and shredded the chicken and done!

What's on your Menu Tonight?

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

9 comments:

  1. I do love meals that take less than 5 minutes to get into the crock pot....especially on those nights when we're super busy and I don;t have time to cook. This does sound like something all my kids would like, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I keep seeing these recipes and I really want to try one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the crockpot is one of the best inventions of all time. Your recipe sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so very easy. I'm sure you guests loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how easy it is!! Pinned it and will definitely need to try it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sound delicious and pretty easy to make. Did you eat any?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love using my crockpot. Throw it in, Leave... come back and it's done. Love it... and your Tacos look great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Going to have too! Looks simple, the best recipes for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover