Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

End of School Year Ideas .... Krazy KOOL Summer Gifts

One more fun gift that was super easy and cheap to make!  I made these for Cole's Classroom (he has 3rd / 4th & 5th Grade together).  I saw on pinterest a fun idea with Kool Aid in a fun cup (found on B.Jane Brewing for "Kool Summer") and then I saw some with Pop Rocks, I thought why not merge them together.  It came together great, except I couldn't find a printable that I like that had Popping and Kool in it.  So I went with a fun FREE Printable I found on A cupcake for the Teacher for Krazy KOOL Summer.


I hit up the Dollar Store and Winco and put together this project for less then $2 a piece!

Items Needed:
Kool Aid (I picked up 5 different Flavors) .10 cents each
Pop Rocks (3 pk for $1)
Water Bottle ($1)

Instructions:
Now hold on it's hard one ... lol.  Open the Water bottle cap, add in the kool aid packets and then top with one pop rock package.  Close the water bottle cap.  Print the FREE printable on cardstock cut with scissors or you could use a punch.  I took a hole punch to cut a hole then tied a ribbon to the water bottle.  YUP it was that easy!




Another inexpensive gift that I hope the kids will truly enjoy!  
Have a great day!!


Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

9 comments:

  1. I love this one - and the water bottle is an awesome idea. Everyone can always use those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I can follow those directions ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those kids must really love you! Another great idea! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cool. but with the girls being home schooled i have no idea who i would give these too. lol. happy summer and fun coming your way. i am getting ready to finish up my last quarter of school and graduate in September and then go back for my Bachelors degree in cyber security.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be making something similar to this for my sons preschool class this year. I will be using crazy straws and freeze pops though. Perfect for their ages! Thanks for sharing this idea, I'll have to save it for when his older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this simple gift idea! Pinning - found you from Diana's Pin Party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute idea and something that even I could do.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover