Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, May 13, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gift ... You've got the "WRITE" stuff!

For Cole's teacher I wanted to do something that was more manly ... LOL you can only give a guy teacher so many things for the classroom.  I found this easy vase glued with pencils on The Blackberry Vine.   She has a free printable that is so cute but I ran out of time when I was making this, I so wish I had printed it!  I also used ribbon I had on hand but her's is so much cutier but again I'm going with manly.  I filled his pencil vase full of snack size candy bars.

Supplies:
Glass Vase (Pick up Dollar Store)
2 1/2 boxes Pencils (Dollar Store - Around 37 pencils)
Ribbon (You can find School themed at Micheal's or plain at Dollar Store)
Wood Dye Cut School Themed (found at Micheal's)
Hot Glue Gun & Glue Sticks
2-3 bags Mini Candy Bar's (Dollar Store has name brand candy, I've seen flowers and other things also.)

Steps:
  1. Take a pencil and put a strip of hot glue on it and then glued it down to the vase.  (I made sure the pencil label was the glue side, also make sure straight mine was a little crooked).
  2. Once all pencil's glued on tie a ribbon around it (I wish I used a thicker ribbon).
  3. Hot glue down some wood dye cuts on the pencils.  
  4. Fill to the brim with mini candy bars.




Another super easy Idea that is great thoughtful gift!


Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

14 comments:

  1. What a cute idea - and they can all use the pencils! I spend quite a bit of time sharpening pencils for my son's 3rd grade teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is really neat! That could even be used in a home office.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute idea!!! I will have to do this as an end of the year gift for my kids teachers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Like Toni, I just may do this at the end of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore that the kids could do this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome idea! Thanks so much for linking up at Give Me The Goods Monday! Can't wait to see what you bring next week! Jenna @ Rain on a Tin Roof

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is really cute. The teacher will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat!! I'll have to remember these ideas for next year when there are only 2 teachers! Last year we had 6 to give to, this year is 3 and will finally be down to 2 when they're in 1st and 2nd grades! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on this! Love it!

    Shelley (visiting again from the Pin Me party!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both my boys have male teachers this year so will need to find gifts that are a little more appropriate this year, everything is always a little too fluffy for guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet the teachers fight over having your kid in their room!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME TO DO ALL THIS SHIT?!?@?$@?!$ LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super neat idea! Think I may use this idea as centerpieces for my kids' upcoming graduation party.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover