Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Star War's Party ... Food - Jabba Jigglers, Obi-Wan Kabob-ie Kabobs & Tie Fighters

Well we talked about the craziness at the pool yesterday's post for the party so let's go on to the food made!  Here are a few really simple recipes to make that are right on point for the theme!

We start with TIE Fighter's, 3 ingredients and you have the coolest little finger food!  I found a picture on Clean and Scentsible for TIE Fighters.   She had a little blurb on how to do it, I'll break it down below to give you a better idea for those not visual like me.

Items Needed:
100 calorie Oreo wafer cookie packs
mini marshmallows
chocolate 
Alexis Note: I had black chocolate melted left over from Princess Leia Ears but you can use white or even any frosting.

Dip one end of a mini marshmallow into the chocolate press onto a wafer cookie.  I used a small spoon (actually a baby spoon) to add another drop onto chocolate on the end of the marshmallow the is facing up (see picture).  Press another wafer onto this side of the marshmallow.  You have a wafer on each side of a marshmallow (see picture).  Done, I told you it was easy!




Next was the Jabba Jigglers, make green jello and you are done.  I know it's freaking so easy! I found a picture on Bringing up Burn's Blog for Jabba Jigglers.  She had her jello cut up into small cups.  I found mini cups at the dollar store that came with lids.  I just poured the jello into these cups and bam ready to go and easy to transport!

What You Need:
Small Cups (Found at Dollar Tree - cups with lids 15 for $1)
Green Jello
Water (Hot & Cold according to the box)

Make the green (lime) jello according to the package.  I then poured it right into the small cups added the lids, put into the fridge to set up.  All done, I swear I found the coolest things that are the easiest to make!



And we end with Obi-Wan Kabob-ie Kabob's, 3 items and your darn!  See I told you all super simple!  Last on Sweet Craft Cakes (found on the Catch My Party) did a Star War's party for these Obi-Wan Kabob-ie Kabob's.  FOR the life of me I couldn't find the post that had the picture I found on pinterest and instructions.  All the ones on pinterest were just the picture no link (AND you know that is so my pet peeve ... lol).  So I took the picture and ran with it.

What You Need:
Grapes (you can use green & red)
Strawberries
Wood (bambo) kabob Skewers

Wash your grapes and strawberries.  Take a skewer and add grapes I think we added about 6 grapes we had some large grapes (Cole actually did all these for me, love that little guy).  I then cut off the stems and added to each end (you want the point of the fruit pointing outwards (see picture).  Cole was able to whip these all out in about 15 minutes.  I used only red grapes, you could alternate red and green if you would like.  I bought 1 big bag of grapes and 2 boxes of strawberries, and we made I think about 15.


And my friend Brenda at Chatting Over Chocolate reminded me that I had the party on May 4th which just happened to be .... MAY the 4th Be With You .... hehe oh yes I planned it like that. LOL yup I take all credit.


Recap of Today's Projects:

Thanks for stopping by, if you're looking for more Star War's Themed items here is what I've done so far:

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

12 comments:

  1. I would invite myself to every one of your parties if I lived near you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally want to be invited to your next party. I love everything - you are so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that "May the 4th Be with you" Too cute!!

    LOVE all the creative food too!! You should start a bakery AND be a party planner ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am coming over with Liz when she comes to visit. I want one of those fruit kabobs... I mean Obi-Wan Kabob-ie Kabob's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go on all the treats & food. I am sure everything was a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to pin this post too (of course! ;)) L-O-V-E the yummy Tie Fighters!!! :D So cool ... &delicious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great ideas! Love kids parties ;) Thanks so much for linking up to Give Me The Goods Monday. Hope to see you again next Monday.
    Jamie @ somuchbetterwithage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop. Join us at 8:00PM tonight for this weeks party.
    Debi and Charly
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so dang creative. Where were all these great ideas when my boys were younger???

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover