Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Where The Wild Things Are Kindergarten Play Night

The school year has gone in a blink of an eye and we come upon the last 5.5 days left!!!  I'm a little sad at how fast it has gone.  Caden has grown so much and he has been thriving in Kindergarten.  He is reading books all by himself and writing stories along with drawing me great pictures!  Our graduation will be next Friday so I'll try to hold the tears until then!  But I must be that crazy mom that shares some of the fun photos of our play "Where the Wild Things Go".  It only last about 10 minutes but the kids did great and where so proud of their hats they made all by themselves!

Sorry a little blurry didn't have time to download camera
you would think my iPhone did better pics but it never does :(

Hope you have a great day! 
And to any of my readers effected by the horrible weather my prayers are with you all!

9 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty cool hats they made.

    I can't believe how fast this year has gone by already. We are almost half way into 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you guys get out of school so early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute. They did a great job with their hats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caden looks cute all dressed up in his hat! What a fun play! They get out pretty early don't they? My boys get out in June. Congrats. to him on graduating from Kindergarten. :

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun times....I love all the special event in our children's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a lot of fun! Teachers just rock... I bet you'd be an awesome educator....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss all the cute plays the little ones do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How fun! I remember doing plays in Kindergarten...they don't do them in my kiddos school though :-/

    It must be nice to get out of school so early! Morgan and Blake go until June 13th :-(

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover