Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, May 10, 2013

Have a Wonderful Mother's Day

Well my weekend hopeful will be relaxing maybe I can read a book? LOL I know I'm laughing at that one too!  I'm just happy to be done party planning.  Well that is until next month, I had the brilliant idea to have a End of School Year Swim party at my parents lake propery for the kids and their classmates. I'm telling myself that I won't go over board ... hmmm may want to tell that to my crazy other side of my brain that created a Pinterest board for a summer themed party ideas ... teehee!

I can't help it check out these cute Cards I found & will make this weekend.
We get out of school crazy EARLY 5/31! YIKES
I found these awesome FREE Printables on Living Locurto Website!

Oh and then July is Caden's birthday party ... hmmm well maybe I can relax in August?

Since I can't hold it in I will also be working on these Cards for Caden.
Since his party is in July I need to make cards to give to parents BEFORE school ends.
I found this idea on Catch My Party (Just a picture but I'm sure I can figure it out!)

Hope all you Mother's have a wonderful day and also Everyone give a little extra love to the Mother in your life!

I so want to make this eCard found on Mecards.com

Have a Bless Weekend!

11 comments:

  1. I used those printables last year for Gav's pool party, hoping I can find new one's this year. Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Mother's Day - if anyone deserves it, it's you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I'm laughing with you! Those cards are adorable. Have a wonderful Mother's Day and try to relax.....
    Love, Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to tame you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. May 31st, EEEK. We don't get out till June 27th now because of all the snow days we had - the kids all end up with about an extra week or so because of it.

    Anyhow, have an AWESOME Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day to a great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a lovely Mother's Day, Alexis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy (Belated) Mother's Day to you too! I hope it was a good one!

    Have fun with the party planning to come! I can't wait to see what you come up with! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alexis, love those cards. You are so creative! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope for Mother's Day YOU were spoiled beyond belief for all you do for EVERYONE.... DO YOU DO ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF?

    I need you to move to Texas so I can hire you to do all my parties!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover