Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shiny Ball Syndrome ... Gym + Resolutions

I know I shouldn't complain everyone is trying to get healthy which is GREAT!  But man I want my gym back ... LOL.  I don't mind walking really I don't but I hate parking in the back of the lot when it's dark out and with the kids (always freaks me out).  Then finding a machine (OK I'm OCD have you noticed I have quirks and one of them is a machine I go to every time) yup it's never available now ... hehe!  I so can't wait until the shiny ball syndrome is over and we keep some of the newbies but maybe in waves instead all at the same time. Yes I'm getting over myself and will be fine when it goes back to normal and I will stop complaining  .... ok well I'll try at least!

A gym funny to make you laugh.
And something I'M REALLY excited about is a Christmas gift the blew me away this year. I would never have expected such an amazing thoughtful gift but when this arrived I almost fainted.  Along with my OCD I have a issue with people in my personal bubble, so I never use the hot tub or the steam room at the YMCA.  Now I have my own infrared sauna in my garage.  It was a little bit of working to get it set up.  We had rent a storage unit to clear the garage out and have a buddy come over and work on cleaning and organizing but it is coming together (still more organizing but my sauna's in!).

Photo: Did an hour on elliptical then came home to sit in the infrared sauna.  LOVE I don't have to sit next to another sweaty person!

Hope you all have an amazing weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that is so cool, what an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gyms should settle down in a few more weeks. I've already noticed that they are no where near as crowded as they were 2 weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderful gift. I'm sure it will provide lots of relaxation

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome Christmas gift!! Definitely enjoy that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would love to jump in a sauna right now.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover