Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Restaurant Impossible Visited Spunky Monkey

Rick and I had date night last Saturday, the boys were at the YMCA Kids Night Out and we had a free night.  I love watching Restaurant Impossible and they came to a town not to far from us and we had to go check it out.  

The Spunky Monkey is in Auburn, Washington.  It's a Bar / Restaurant.  I used to go hang there with friends pre kids.  It was what you would expect a bar to be like dark and greasy food!  Robert and his crew did a great job sprucing the place up.  It was a fun night out, the staff were very nice but the food was way over priced.  We walked out around $52, which I thought was crazy high.  

I started with the hummus for $8 it was a good deal, the salmon I had was like $17 and you had a small amount of sweet potato (really it was yams but they can call them sweet potatoes).  Which I guess is the going price but I'd expect that in a big fancy place not a bar / restaurant.  We had fun and that is all that matters, we don't get many date nights out.  Rick is usually working 2 jobs and doesn't leave to many free night.  You may have saw him on the SeaHawks game 2 weeks ago (he was the security guard that opened the gate for the 2nd injured player, see pic below).

Here are some fun pictures of our date night!



Rick on TV :)
Photo: Ricky on tv!!

Have a great day, I'm recovering from eye surgery!

5 comments:

  1. No way! What a fun idea. There is a restaurant right by me that was on Kitchen nightmares that I have been wanting to go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your date night sounds wonderful
    I hope your eye surgery recovery is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that episode and the name of the place just - ugh! Awful, awful name. Glad you had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off, date night??? You might have to explain that one to me...not sure I understand the concept??? How cool to have a peek of Rick on TV!!! AND... eye surgery!!! Geesh, take it easy girly. Feel better fast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The food looks good but I have to agree that seems a little pricy.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover