Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Monday, January 20, 2014

Spelling Made Fun ... Using Crossword Puzzles

Again I can take no credit for this, this was all the doing of our amazing tutor for Cole.  She took home Cole's spelling words of the week and inserted them into a Instant Online Crossword Puzzle maker program.  

I NEVER thought about the meaning behind the words and I would have to go over that too with Cole.  YUP Mother of the year award ... lol.  Yes they have test on the meaning of the words and he needs to know that also.  I just quizzed him  on the spelling words.  Yes this again is why we have a tutor!

So mom's here is another fun way to do the spelling words with your kids.  You can just print out the puzzle, but our tutor is a bit like me and on the OCD controlling side and made her's by hand.


Spelling Test on the fridge!!!
NOT all of our test have been this amazing 
but we have seen some awesome improvements!

More fun things to come :).

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it! You are so clever...and whatever helps, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that idea, crossword puzzles are fun and what a great way to learn!

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover