Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Unique Gift Time ... House Warming Gift

A while back a friend from high school got married and bought a new house.  I wanted to do something fun as usual not the normal gift card or a bottle of wine.  So I went on my favorite google search and found a housewarming bucket on Hoosier Party Girl. Simple enough to do, most items can be picked up at the Dollar Tree or Grocery Outlet (a bargain Market here in town).




What You Need:
  • Spic & Span Spray
  • Spic & Span Liquid
  • Palmolive Dishwasher Detergent
  • Brillo Pads
  • Magic Erasers
  • Matches
  • Rubber Gloves
  • Air freshener
  • Light Bulbs
  • Furniture Polish Wipes
  • Pledge
  • Trash Bags
  • Duct Tape
  • Scented Jar Candle
  • Fly Swatters
  • Extension Cord
  • Level
  • Nails (I put a picture hanging kit)
  • Measuring Tape
  • Furniture Pads
  • Lighter
  • Champagne – a new house is something to be celebrated!
  • Glasses for Champagne!
  • Bucket

Happy New Year!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that is filled with so many useful items. What a great housewarming gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you thought about all the little things that most people forget about :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.... so practical and really THOUGHTFUL. Something full of things they'll actually NEED. I remember when we got married...someone gave us...

    are you ready for this????

    a FLOOR JACK?!?!? It sat in my garage for SEVEN YEARS and was never used. I sold it for $50 just to get it out of the garage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea!! I love gift baskets, there is always something good in them and this one is FULL of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great gift! I could use all those things now and I've lived here for...9 years! Wow! Time sure flies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm A New GFC friend. That's an awesome gift idea, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just moved last fall and yes all those items are perfect!
    Pinning to my Giving Projects board.
    Cheers,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover