Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Unique Gift Time ... Fort Kit (Boy Birthday Gift)

This past weekend we had 2 parties to go to, I wanted to make something fun and not just the normal store bought gift. I googled boy gifts dyi and came across a few sites with Fort Kits (I'll link to one I found on The Painted Home, ton of them on the net and I'm sure I'm not linking to the person who created it but I've had enough nasty grams so I'm linking what I found lol), simple enough to make.  I then printed a tag to attach to the bag that I found on a cool tag on All for the Boys that I printed on card stock and attached with ribbon.

This was a simple but such a cool gift, was a huge hit (well at least with the mom's around who saw it, I bet the kids later will be thinking it was cool).


Materials:
- 2 twin top-sheets
- Rope
- Clothespins/Clips
- Suction Cups
Flashlight
- Glow-sticks
- Notebook
- Batteries to put in Flashlight
- Treats (Beef Jerky & Cookies etc)
- Bag to put everything in! 

ALEXIS NOTES: I bought one sheet ($7.99 at Fred Meyers), the rest of the items I found at the Dollar Tree.  Gift cost around $20.00.  Put all items in the bag (I found a laundry bag it was perfect).  I tied it with a ribbon and added my printable tag I found and ready to gift!



Happy New Year!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

12 comments:

  1. Seriously, Alexis. You KNOW what kids love to do, eat and play with. You coulda been a teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this is perfect for little boys. My two would LOVE this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a clever gift. I'm sure the boy who got it will love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always post the coolest ideas! This is an awesome gift idea!!!!!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is def. a cute and unique idea! I've pinned it to 'steal' one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your ideas! So fun! I can see girls even thinking this is great! At least Morgan would :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you can send them a surprise gift from www.surprisemegifts.com , i've used them like 5 times and it's real cool and the surprise gifts are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a fun idea! Love this for birthday gifts. Pinning! Found your post at the Pin Me linky party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this so much! Adorable! Visiting today from Diana Ramble's Pin Me Party! Pinning! Join me on my new blog- http://www.papercharmdesigns.blogspot.com I am the author of Piggy In Polka Dots but all new content will now be on PaperCharm.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover