Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, May 22, 2016

You're One "Smart Cookie"

I made up this box for my bosses daughter, she is at school and doing an amazing job in a very tough school. I wanted to send her something fun that she could share with her college roommates. I found an idea for a Tough Cookie and made it a "Smart Cookie". 
What you need:
USPS Box (If it fits it ships - I used Medium)
Cookies of sorts (here is what I picked up)
  • Cookie Mixes (Dollar Tree - Sugar / Chocolate Chip)
  • Mini Oreo (Dollar Tree) 
  • Chocolate Chip Cookies Put into a mini Cookie jar (Both Dollar Tree)
  • Cookies and Cream Bar (Dollar Tree)
  • Moon Pies
  • More Cookies in sleeve 
Card Stock / Print Word One Smart Cookie (use cookie font) 
Hot Glue / Tape
I  downloaded the wrong font so I took a brown marker and colored on the words. I placed some mini chocolate chip cookies in the mini jar. Packed everything in a medium USPS box and packed it with tissue paper to make the trek across the US to her. I think this may have been one of my favorite gifts in the mail.
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE.

3 comments:

  1. OK - totally pinning this! Such a cute idea - & who doesnt love to get a gift of cookie goodies

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a nice and encouraging gift.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover