Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, July 7, 2011

It’s a Watermelon Thang …. (Yup I said Thang!)

The PNW has finally gotten a heat wave … I know I was unhappy with the rain and the kids being inside driving me nuts.  But can we have gradual heat … lol.  I know I’m picky!  Heat means no time to sit down and write a review of the books and movies I normally would do.  So I thought why not another recipe … hehe Are you sick of recipes yet?  I have them coming out my ears so I must share, You love me and my recipes right? hehe …. Sorry was having an off day Wednesday (I know your reading this Thursday but I write them the night before).

With out further ado some yummy recipes I tried this weekend Smile

First we start out with breakfast, I just had to do these super cute Watermelon Waffles by Random Thoughts of a Supermom.

Recipes6

Watermelon Waffles

<p>Looking for something new to your regular old waffles. These were so cute and perfect for this summer time :).</p>

See Watermelon Waffles on Key Ingredient.

And then on my mission to make a new popsicle every week this summer I found a recipe that I tweaked and made my own.  The original recipe Strawberry and Watermelon Popsicle I turned into blueberry and watermelon, YUMMY Smile.

Recipes7

Blueberry and Watermelon Popsicles

<p>Another fun and easy popsicle to make for the kids or heck yourself :)</p>

See Blueberry and Watermelon Popsicles on Key Ingredient.

Happy Thursday!

Make sure to check out my girls for more recipes @ Thursday’s Recipe Swap Meet!

12 comments:

  1. i LOVE anything watermelon.. and those popsicles look awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your recipes!!! I wish I had more time to cook and try them all!

    The heat wave is on pause today! I'm glad though, I don't have to water the lawn today. Keep the goodness coming lady!!!

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waffles are adorable and the watermelon popsicles would be a huge hit here.

    Love both ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this rate you need to get yourself some popsicle molds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have the best recipes. Thanks!

    I'm stopping by to say Hi and that I have started blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you are trying so many new popsicle recipes! Happy Thursday - a little cooler for you today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know we are having a horrible heat wave. I don't like it! Those are awesome recipes, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing what you have cooking and sharing. Yummy.. Yeah, the heat comes fast and hard.. It is no fun.. I like it but it is kind of harsh..

    Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Friday.. come link up for Round Robin.. You have a lot of great yummy ideas going on here.. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  10. its suppose to be warm today here too.. but we have been cleaning for about an hour now.. I am still not working so I figured I would work in my home for once..

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun waffles and I love those popsicles! Your kids are so lucky to have such a great mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MMM. Your watermelon waffles turned out cute. I need a waffle iron. When Kelli posted those, I knew I wanted to make them.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried &amp; True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover