Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July! Goodies done, Lake here I come!

Well I'm heading up to my parents lake front to enjoy the sun and of course the fireworks!  It's going to be fun this year, the last few years it has been very low key.  This year will be too but we have some great friends coming to hang out too!  I'm so excited to enjoy the day with friends.


I whipped up a few items to share!  First off was some simple jello shots in a star shape, I used the recipe from my post here.




Next was to make firecracker cookies I saw on Pinterest (click on the title for the recipe, sorry it wouldn't let me copy and paste for her site).







And last was some red velvet cake pops.  I made Paula Deens red velvet cake mix from the food network.  I then put the mix in my cake pop pan and bam it was ready to go!  I melted some almond bark dipped the cake pops in and sprinkled with blue sprinkles.  Next time I'll use Wilton Melts they just work better and are smoother finish.

Happy 4th of July everyone hope you have a wonderful day with family and friends and lots of laughter!

10 comments:

  1. It all looks so good! The firecracker cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure your treats will be the hit of the party. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy July 4 to you guys. That food all looks great. Love the firecracker cookies, who would have thought to make cookiesa from Cake batter, will have to try that one soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a blast! But how in the world you have time for everything you do is amazing to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks delicious, as usual! Especially the Jell-O shots. =)
    Hope you had a wonderful holiday surrounded by your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With so many awesome treats it must have been a great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful info specially the last part

    ReplyDelete

  8. Thanks so much for keeping the internet classy for a change

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for featuring my firecracker cookies! Love the Jell-O shots, how cute!! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Can you please send me the download! Thank you very much for presenting this awesome invatation:) cassiegarcia221@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover