Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Shark Bite Bash ... Is that like the Monster Mash?

Ok I had to go with it, it rhymed and made me laugh!  Yesterday I showed all the treats for the party now to show the party itself.  Our day started with rain and grey skies, I kept prayer for good weather!  I worked the am and then hit the ground running.  I thought I was good packed the car and forgot to make my salad, knowing I couldn't make it at my mom's I ran back in the house and made it.  I of course made a double batch that ended mostly in the garbage (note to self DON'T over do it next year).  I then got on the hwy to remember I forgot all the ingredients for the punch (CRAP).  I pull over and can't find my phone for the life of me.  Then I remember I forgot all the meat too! REALLY!  I drive up to my parents house set up the table and have an hour before the party, of course find my phone (only if I would have found it a 1/2 hour before I could have caught Rick at the house).  So I have to drive the hour (1/2 hour both ways) to my house to get everything I forgot!

Thank God I made it to the party with 5 minutes to spare.  Thankfully the grey skies part and the sun starts to come out.  People showed up and we had a blast laughing and enjoying the day.  It was perfect with great friends.  My homemade bubbles did end up somehow being used to clean the buoys but after a little annoyance I had to just let that one go.  Every party has moments where you want to scream but you have to just put it aside and yell it out later.  All the hard work you put into may not always be appreciated but you know what you did and that is all that matters!  And a party full of kids of all ages may just drive everyone a little cranky too ... hehe.

Here are some great pictures of the day!

Here is the Tables all done up.
ALL Links on how to do in this POST:

Play time for all!

Lot's of fun times! Bubbles & Food!

And Some Dock Time:

The Slide got LOT'S of use!
Poor Caden tried and DIDN'T go down :(

Lot's of Swimming!

Rick took the kids for rides on the Jetski!
He took them all for the same amount, but that of course went over like a lead balloon with some .. lol.  
Poor Rick's patience I think were tested.

Lot's of Sweets!

And lot's of love time!!
And Some S'More time also!!!

It REALLY turned out great and we had so much fun!  The ups and downs and little moment's of wanting to pull my hair out is over and well worth it!


Google Drive with some templates for this party.

6 comments:

  1. Great job mom!! Awesome!

    I hope you are having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they only knew what we go through just for it to be perfect for them! Great job mom, go rest!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect party. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure the party could have been packed with more fun than that! Bless Rick's heart for giving out all those rides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun shark party! I can't believe all the work you do, but it sure looks awesome and I can imagine it was all worth it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover