Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th of July Surprise in the Mail!

I love to do something special for my bosses and their kids for the holidays.  I thought it would be fun to put together a box of goodies for the 4th of July.  I saw a version on Sometimes Creative's Blog of a box of goodies and ran with it.

I hit up the dollar store for some of the items and Target for the other.  It is very easy to put together you could mail it or heck you could even leave it on your friends doorstep for a nice surprise.

I picked up a box from USPS (if hand delivering you could use a normal box)

Fun Items:
Flag
Blue & Red Candy Items
(Pop Rocks, Hot Tamales, Redvines ... etc)
Snap Pop Fireworks
Pop Fireworks
Silly String
Garland with Red, White and Blue Stars

Add some fun flair with a Blue and Red Pen to the inside of the box for a nice pop of color and surprise when you open the box.



Happy Early 4th of July!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Since the 4th lands on a Wednesday this year it's going to be a weird week work 2 days then off one and then back to work.  Sadly no sleep for this girl.

6 comments:

  1. Happy 4th to all of your family. The gift box is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fun, I wish we did July 4, one day I will have to visit USA in July, but hey wait I also want to do thanksgiving and Halloween in USA so maybe I have to come and visit the US for 6 months, get to do all holidays then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was nice of you to put together such a nice and festive box for your bosses.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover