Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Friday, July 20, 2012

VBS to the Resue ... No "Calgon take away" but this sure will!!


As most of you know I work from home so the summers get a little hairy, or should I say eye rolling and pulling of hair (and Heck that is just me, we don't want to even go into what the boys are doing).  I wait every summer for VBS season to come around.  I can't believe I missed the last one of June, I really almost cried we missed a week.  I LOVE the boys get to have a fun adventure and that I get to have peace and quiet to make calls.

1st week of July with the 4th meant no VBS sch, so we had to wait for last week for our first week!  It was fab it was really close to the house and the boys loved the VBS being about Aviation this year (each year there is a new theme and most Church's go with it).  This week is a Lutheran church down the road it's a little further but a few of the kids from Cole's school was there since his school is a Lutheran school.  We have 3 more weeks of VBS.  This mom is doing some cartwheels ... ok if I could get my butt up over my head I would!  Thank you to all the wonderful churches that put on these VBS's and I plan to bring in canned goods or donations whatever it is!  Whoo HOO!

Oh and in two weeks Cole will be going to a WHOLE week stay over night with our church.  I'm so freaking excited for him, and maybe a little jealous of not going when I was young.  He is going to have such a blast!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone, I hope to finally clean my house since we have no parties this weekend.  Lord be with me this place is looking scary.  Cinderella has returned to take care of the duties ... lol.

6 comments:

  1. It's great to have the opportunity so close to home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your time while the boys are enjoying VBS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! How creative to find so many places for them to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We would do two vbs every summer. Now only one. I agree it is great and gives you those few hours to energize.
    Have a great weekend!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! I remember really enjoying VBS when I was a kid. I hope to take the kids to our church's VBS program in August :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the kids are enjoying their time at VBS. I always enjoyed going when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover