Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Oreo Cookies

So I've seen these all over Pintrest and the web so I don't have ONE person to give the credit for.  If you were the brilliant person who came up with this idea, let me know and I'll make sure to give you credit, ok blogger police who leave comments on not giving credit.

Next on my list was some Rudolph Reindeer's for Cole's classroom friends!


What you Need:

Oreo Cookies
Light Brown Wilton Melts
Red Hots
Wilton Candy Eyes
Chocolate Covered Pretzels (Flips are easy)
Wilton Slotted Spoons

Microwave Wilton Melts, mine takes 2 minutes be careful NOT to burn them.  Place an oreo in the melted chocolate.  I LOVE my Wilton Candy Spoon with the slots makes gets all the extra chocolate off the cookies.  I found placing the chocolate covered pretzels on first.  I then added 2 candy eyes and added a red hot for the nose.

Place in the fridge to harden up.  I picked up a some bags at the dollar tree and off they went to school.


Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

2 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover