Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Santa Cookies (Nutter Butter)

Wow it's almost Christmas so it's time for Classroom treats!! Here are the cute Santa's I made for Caden's class.  I found these super cute Santa's on Phaedra's Adventures.  These are actually pretty easy to make, takes a little big of time but so cute!  Here is a step by step tutorial.

What you Need:
Nutter Butters
Wilton Red Melts
Wilton White Melts
Shredded Coconut
Mini Chocolate Chips
Red Hots
Parchment Paper
Piping Bag

I melt my chocolate melts in the microwave for 1 min 30 seconds.  BE CAREFUL not to burn! I melt my melts in my pampered chef glass bowls they are amazing for this.  Take a Nutter Butter and dip in Red for the top of the hat. Place on parchment paper to harden.  I use a plastic piping bag melt the white melts in the microwave.  I added the fir on the red hat and a dot for the end of the hat.  Let this harden, then to the bottom of the cookie.  I melted the white melts in my other pampered chef glass bowl and dipped the bottom of the cookie in the white for the beard.  BEFORE it dries add some coconut for the fuz of a beard.  I then pipped a little white to hold the eyes and the nose.  For the eyes you use mini chocolate chips and a red hot for a nose.  I picked up some plastic bags from the dollar tree for Caden to share with each classmate.





Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

5 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover