Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Lollipop's

Here is a cute and quick idea you can whip up for the kids stockings or neighbors.  I made these for Caden's classmates.  I only had about 20 red lollipops so a few reindeer's had brown noses ... lol darn grab bags of lollipops you can't count on the correct # of red. I found this idea with a FREE template on Bris Bane Kids.


What You Need:
Card Stock - Green (4 per sheet)
Red Lollipop's
Glue (I used Hot Glue Gun to attach)
Scissors
Printer

Print the template on card stock (this makes it easier to cut and hold up when gluing). Cut out your reindeer's and cut out the center for the nose.  This is the time consuming part, I had 26 to make let's just say I sat up in bed for a long time cutting and catching up on my DVR of Christmas shows :). Take a little glue to attach to your lollipop.  I love my glue gun so I used that just be careful and don't burn yourself. Let them dry and bam you're done!  If you would really like you could add a little ribbon but I was already to long into this gift.



Merry Christmas Eve :)!

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

3 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover