Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cupcakes

After returning from my business trip I signed up for a cake for Birthday Dreams. I just love this charity Birthday Dreams (bringing birthday's to homeless kids). I of course picked a crazy busy week and almost forgot I signed up.  So I had to make a quick cupcake design.  I had a Mickey Mouse cutter from Caden's party a while back so I made these up.  Not my best but still cute!  Thank God I had a bunch of Modeling Chocolate left over so they were a breeze to put together. Recipe below if you haven't made it before.


Modeling Chocolate
12oz Candy Melts
1/4 Cup light corn Syrup

Melt your Candy Melts in microwave (mine takes about 2 minutes). Stir them to become smooth and add the corn syrup.  It will become thick and form a ball.  Wrap in plastic wrap and let it sit out and dry.  Takes a few hours or over night is best. (Alexis note: I found to roll this out use a little powder sugar (like you would do with flour), also you have to kneed it a little like you would dough to make it easy to roll out).




What you Need:
Frosted Cupcakes (I use my Sturdy Buttercream Frosting)
Red Modeling Chocolate
Black Modeling Chocolate
Pink Modeling Chocolate
Mickey Mouse Cutter
Wilton Circle Cutter

Cut the Mickey / Minnie Mouse head out of black Modeling chocolate. I then made red and pink circles to represent Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  I used a little water to attach the black head to the circle.  I then added my toppers to frosted cupcakes.



Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

4 comments:

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover