Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Check

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

We end the year with Melting Snowmen Cookies

2014 is coming to an end and we'll be welcoming in 2015 here tonight. Usually I do a year in a review but that will have to wait until tomorrow and we can start the new year with the most popular post.  My bestie asked that I make her some of my frosting and sugar cookies. Her mom loves them and she wanted to make Melting Snowmen Cookies for her Christmas gift. I had to work the week of Christmas and a few hours on Christmas Eve so time was tight but I wanted to get these done for her.


What you Need:
Frosting (I used my go to Sturdy Buttercream Frosting)
Baked Sugar Cookies (I used my go to Best Sugar Cookie Recipe)
Large Marshmallow
Food Writer Pens
Mini Chocolate Chips
Black Food Gel

Mix up the your frosting, above is my favorite that I use for all the cupcakes and cakes I make.  It can stand up if you leave it out during the party.  


Bake up your sugar cookies, these are requested every time by my bestie.  They are very soft and oh so yummy!  Above is the recipe.


Then I moved on to the Snowmen heads.  I took large marshmallow's and decorating them. I used Wilton food writers to make the faces.  I didn't have a orange for the nose so I first outlined in yellow and then red over the top to make orange (BAM I did learn something in school). 

Now on to decorating the cookies.  One you frost the sugar cookie you can add the snowman head.  You can add mini chocolate chips for the front of the cookies.  You can add the black gel for the arms and if you want you can add a scarf. I did one but ran out of time so I didn't do anymore. 

Happy New Year's Eve!
Any plans?

Thanks for Stopping by!
Don't forget to see the parties I link up to HERE

5 comments:

  1. Cutest thing ever. I absolutely love how they came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies really look fun to make! My daughter would love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those came out so cute and I didn't know they had food markers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh these are so cute and yummy!! these little melting snowman are perfect for year round snacking and general cheering up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh congrats to you Alexis! these super fun, cute and yummy cookies will be featured this week at Snickerdoodle Sunday!! Stop by for a cookie :)

      Delete

Commments welcome, helps me know the people in the wall really do exsist!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thank You to My Wonderful Sponsors!!!

1800flowers
Baby Pop
BzzAgent
cafe Press
CSN
Easy Lunch Boxes
Faith Words
Glasses USA
Great Wolf Lodge
Hachette
Jump Start
My Baby Clothes Boutique
My Blog Spark
Ouchies
Pleasures.com
red envelope
She Speaks

tote bags
Strap Doctor
You Can Make This

Total Pageviews

Awards I've been Given! You Really Love Me!! (Yes my best Oscar Speech)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
friendhip2 from Anissa
passoinate-blogger-award (Heidi @ Tried & True Cooking)
You're a Superstar Blogger
you-dont-say-post - Kristie Notes
Annisa (Over the top)
Jessica Mommy Needs Coffee (Lovely)
Annissa (Queen Award)
Your Blog is Fabulous
Best Comedic Performance
Splash Award
Best Blog Award
Dragon's Loyalty Award
Photobucket
The Heartfelt Award
Daffy Commenter Award
 
Pin It button on image hover